The tallies are in and we are happy to announce the two winners of the 2016 NMSU Campus Globalization Awards.
- Kenny Stevens from the Department of Engineering Technology & Surveying Engineering — Faculty Globalization Award
- Dianne Gobrick International and Border Programs — Staff Globalization Award.
We also are proud to acknowledge all of this year’s nominees, each of which has made impressive contributions to the internationalization of the NMSU campus:
- Christopher Brown, Geography Department Head, College of Arts & Sciences
- Ronald Dziwenka, Program Manager-Assessment, College of Education
- Reza Foudazi, Chemical & Materials Engineering, College of Engineering
- Manal Hamzeh, Interdisciplinary Studies, College of Arts & Sciences
- Sharon Lalla, Instructional Innovation & Quality
- Jill McDonald, Public Health Sciences, College of Health and Human Services
This year all nominees will be recognized in a brief ceremony held in the Foyer of Domenici Hall on April 1 at 5 pm. Associate Provost for IBP, Cornell H. Menking, will officiate, and will start with a congratulatory letter from Executive Vice President and Provost Daniel J. Howard.
Recipients will receive a beautiful trophy, have their name engraved on a plaque that recognizes winners of this award dating back to 1999.