Visiting International Scholars


If you are scholar wishing to come and do research with a colleague at NMSU, the host department needs to work with the Office of International Student and Scholar Services to arrange for you to get a J-1 Visiting Scholar visa.  Complete information about the procedure and services available are available under the “International Scholar Information” tab found on our International Student and Scholar Services page.


Translate »